Mar 14, 2007

Well I see TIME magazine made "YOU" Man of the Year !!!


  • Dec 19, 2006 at 8:44 PM



Well I see TIME magazine made "YOU"
Man of the Year !!!

"You"

being =
(I haven't read the article, but when has that ever stopped any1 from being pithy.)
Bill O' rode that word , The King O' bag of Pithy) he is on the web I think @ I'maButtHead.com probably.....

Sure, Sure, only 13% of folks even know what a blog is or reads a blog regularly.
Sure Sure 87% of folks either have their heads stuck in the Sand "Staying the Course"
or about to "Move Forward"
I'd say TIME is really reaching when they pick out of the whole world , everyone......
To read beneath the lines I'd say TIME is running scared that only 13% of folks are bothering to pick up TIME in the food aisles, that TIME's journalist are NOW head houcho's top bloggers and you should go to them for your appetite of
Current Confusion.


This is not where I wanted to go w/ this...
I just got caught up with winging it again.
I wanted to press the fact that "news stations have become more like this, blog , going off track ,to the sensational, anything to get a rise out of you only for a moment.
Stay Pithy

time
:43 min
grade 4.3

No comments: